The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is conducted every year by the BCECE board (BCECEB) for admission to various professional undergraduate courses in engineering colleges, medical colleges and agriculture colleges that come under the government of Bihar.
BCECE 2014 is being conducted for admission to the first year of the following programmes:
1. Engineering/Pharmacy stream: Degree programmes offered by government and government aided technical institutions in Bihar and outside Bihar (through Bihar quota).
2. Medical stream: MBBS, BDS, BAMS, B.H.M.S, B.U.M.S, B.P.T., B.O.T. and other paramedical degree programmes offered by government and other institutions in Bihar.
3. Biotechnology/Agriculture stream: Undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Rajendra Agricultural University (RAU), Pusa, Samastipur and the Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour, Bhagalpur.
BCECE 2014 Exam dates
- Date of examination (first phase): 13 April, 2014
- Date of examination (second phase): 18 May, 2014
- Online registration window: 22 January - 17 February, 2014
- Last date to submit challan in bank: 17 February, 2014
- Last date to send online Application Forms: 25 February, 2014 (up to 5 p.m.)
- BCECE 2014 Phase 1 Result: 2 May, 2014
- Admit card available for BCECE 2014 Phase 2 exam: From 6 May, 2014
BCECE 2014 Eligibility criteria
A candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be able to appear for BCECE 2014.
- Minimum Age Limit
- For engineering/pharmacy courses, there is no age criterion.
- For medical courses, the candidate must be at least 17 years old as of 31 December, 2014
- For agricultural courses, the candidate must be at least 17 years old as of 1 July, 2014
- Educational Qualification
The candidate should have cleared the class 12 examination of the Bihar Board or any other board with physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology.
BCECE Contact Details
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
IAS Association Building
Near Patna Airport
Patna - 800 014
Phone: (612) 222-0230
Fax: (612) 222-5387