Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University - MMHAP University
Established on the 10th of April, 1998, the Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University is a tribute to the great freedom fighter from the state, Maulana Mazharul Haque. The Jurisdiction of the University is whole of Bihar and the University is recognized under 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956. The University is now a member of Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi with effect from December 2009."
Schools and Departments
Schools have been established (both proposed and functional) to facilitate integration of UG and PG teaching and as well as to promote inter disciplinary curriculum for various academic programmes. The following are the proposed and well as functional schools :
- Makhdoom Sharfuddin Yahya Maneri School Of Sufism Oriental Languages History And Culture
Programmes: Diploma in Manuscriptology, Oriental Librarianship, Functional Arabic, Functional Persian.
- Abudul Qayum Ansari School Of Knowledge Management And Media Studies
Programmes: Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication and Bachelor of Library Science.
- Justice Sarwar Ali School Of Management And Information
Programmes: BBA, BCA, and MBA
- Prof. Abdul Bari School of Social Works and Rural Development
Programme: Diploma in Panchayati Raj Accountancy
Proposed New Schools (to be established in future)
- School Of Law And Governance
- School Of Bio-Science
- School Of Pure Science
- School Of Gandhian Studies
- School Of Educational & Physical Instructions
- School Of Commerce & Economics And Management
For further information related to MMHAPU click on the links provided below: